Followers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Heritage Days

Saturday my family and I spent the morning at the annual Heritage Days held at the town square. There were many different exhibits such as vintage John Deere tractors, old cars and truck competition, Military convoy,concert,old cavalry soldiers, and FOOD!!!! I feasted on funnel cake and kettle corn! It's so cool standing around on the court house lawn and walking around the square. Now most people go the the mall and other outlets and no one really walks around and shops on the square.Although there aren't many stores but....It was nice imagining what it was like in the old days! I'll post some more pictures I took of Heritage Days in just a moment!


~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us