Followers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

It has been raining for three days now..of course that means I can't spend time with my horses other than feeding them.boo hoo! We need the rain though so I should be thanking God instead of complaining!
My best friend and I have been taking art classes together and yesterday was our last class. Art classes were held every two weeks so it was a for sure time too see each other!!! Oh well 4-h is picking back up and we will see each other a LOT! We are both officers so between meetings and projects we should see one another much more than we have been! YESSS!!!

"Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere."
~ Unknown

Today and last night I helped my mom rearrange the den....before it was complete it looked like a nightmare!! We had to move shelves so there were books covering the floor and everything!! now... IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us