Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's been busy here at my house! First thing this morning I fed my horses and worked my horse Hot Shot(the horse in the pic above). After finishing up at the barn I made breakfast for my siblings and we began cleaning our house(which isn't the easiest thing to do since I have brothers). While cleaning the upstairs I threw in a cd and the time passed by quickly. Thank goodness for music it makes cleaning so much easier, though instrumental works best so you don't stop to sing along!*imagine-toilet brush as mic and singing along to the newsboys*lol There was also time for school and I have added new blog entries! I love researching to post stuff about evolution verses creation!! I feel that whenever I'm learning to defend my faith I'm closer to God!

Well the house is now fresh and clean and I'm about to head out to feed my grandpa's animals while he is on vacation!hmmm... I wonder what's for dinner?

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us