Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This morning I had an appointment with a new piano teacher which required awakening around 6:40. After breakfast, feeding animals and finally getting all the kids dressed we headed off to the "big city". It was a very successful viewing of a lesson in session. We (mom,cousins and siblings) decided to eat in town at Genghis Grill since we live around 1 to 1 1/2 hours away. Arriving home I completed school and am now sitting at the computer finishing my second blog entry! More posts will be arriving momentarily! lol

~Kat

2 comments:

  1. I love that place to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girls!!
    Welcome to blog world. I hope ya'll have fun blogging. Just as much fun as I do. I Look forward to reading future post.
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us