Followers

Monday, August 31, 2009

My Day

I woke up this morning to the lovely sound of my alarm clock! LOL... actually I don't think it sounds that lovely! I got up made pancakes, then talked to one of my best friends (who lives about six hours away) about our up coming trip! After I finished talking with her, I worked on my education. We had lunch. Then we cleaned our den from top to bottom. You name it we did it! After we cleaned the den, I went outside and played with my siblings. We played for about an hour then came in because my mother had to go to the store. Right before I posted this I played a rousing game of Big Fish Lil' Fish with my youngest brother! He won twice and I won once. Humph! =D

In Christ,
Mac
P.S. If you have to get up early I advise you not to wait and read your Bible at nine o'clock and not get to sleep 'till eleven! I have experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us