Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

4 Days Left








Today my best friend is coming to help me baby sit my siblings.I am so thankful that I met her!She is the most wonderful friend I could ever ask for. We always have the best times together. Yes, you could say we are a bit wild and goofy but we enjoy being this way and having a good time. Of course we know when to be quiet and pay attention to things but when were together we just love to laugh. I think laughing is one of the most wonderful things in life as well! I never feel awkward and there definately is never a quiet moment when were together! We love each other and are just as close as sisters!
~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us