Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It is Possible!!!

Yippee!!!! I finished the 90 day Bible! I actually finished it a week and a day ago from today! I was so excited because that was my first time to read the entire Bible! What was even more exciting about it was I finished it on my birthday! I wanted to let everyone know that it is possible to do and I wasn't just posting about it because it sounded like a neat idea. I hope that you will consider doing reading it in 90 days if you haven't already. It was so amazing how everything started to fitting together. I learned so much!
In Christ,
~Mac
"I can do everything from Him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us