Followers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Awesome Book Series!

I am going to get off of the Christmas page for a second and share with you some of my favorite books!
The Kingdom Series
by Chuck Black
book #1
book #2
book #3
book #4
book #5
book #6
The Kingdoms Series is an allegory of the Bible using Knights in a made-up land with Battles, Faith, and Courage! I really liked books three and six but they are all really good! (I have actually read book six twice! I am planing on reading them again soon!) I don't know if you like knights or not but these are some extremely good books!
"The King reigns and His Son!" (quote from the books)
In Christ,
~Mac
P.S. Here is a link to the Kingdoms Series website -perfect-praise.com
Here is the link to the fan website - kingdomsquest.net

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love these books, they are excellent :)
    Thank you for this post, keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us