Followers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Question

My mother asked the question "What is your favorite name for Jesus?" My daddy and I both said "We hadn't really ever thought about it before." After thinking about it for awhile I said "Messiah, Mighty Councilor, and Savior of the World." So I am asking you, do you have a favorite name for Jesus is?Post a comment with your answer!
Here are some of His names and were to find them in the Bible:
King of kings (1 Tim 6:15; Rev. 19:16)
Lord of lords (Rev. 1:18)
I am (John 8:58)
Lamb of God (John 1:29)
Lion of the tribe of Judah (Rev. 5:5)
Good Shepherd (John 10:11, 14)
Light of the World (John 8:12)
True Vine (John 15:1)
Savior (Eph. 5:23; Titus 1:4; 3:6; 2 Peter 2:20)
Immanuel ( Mt. 1:23)

Click Here for a link to 100 biblical names of Jesus!
In Christ,
~Mac



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us