Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Book Bomb!

Alex and Brett Harris, who are the authors of "Do Hard Things," are having book bomb for their new book "Start Here" (visit their website, The Rebelution, about purchasing their book)! I just learned what a book bomb is so if you don't know here is a brief explanation- A book bomb is were the someone sets a date were everyone is to buy a certain book. The object is to see how high you can get the book ranked as themmost bought book! I haven't purchased my copy yet but I am planning on buying it soon! I loved their first book and can't wait to read this one!
Go help them out!
The King reigns and His Son.
~Mac


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us