Followers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Create in Me a Clean Heart

Create in me a clean heart
Oh God and renew a right spirit within me (2x)

Cast me not away from thy presence, O Lord
And take not thy holy spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation
And renew a right spirit within me

That is one of my favorite songs. Today it was really comforting to me since I was struggling with being joyful! I love it when I am in a difficult moment in life or even a awesome moment in life and a song comes into my head and makes the moment so much better! Does that ever happen to you or am I the only one? LOL
The King reigns and His Son,
~Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us