Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Peace in God

Hey Everyone! Here lately I have really been trying to focus on spending time with God. Usually it's in the evenings once I've gone to my room for the night. I try to spend at least 10 minutes a day reading the Bible and praying. I can't tell you how much closer I feel to Him. It's so peaceful when you make the time for Him and you feel safe and secure when you are reading His word. I would like to encourage each and everyone of you, to make time in you day to share with the Lord! He has given me this marvelous sense of peace and excitement now that I'm trying to find what He has planned for me in life. Life seems so much brighter!!Please! Make time for Him!

God Bless!
~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us