Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

My First Award!




My cousin (Kat) from Beautiful Elegant Designs awarded me! Thanks Kat!

If you are tagged:


1. Post about the tag.

2. Pick 10 bloggers who deserve this award. (I'm only going to award 4)

3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged letting them know they were awarded.

4. Answer the questions along with your post. (Omit questions you don't want to answer - I'm all for simplicity!)





1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas? I love Oranges and Bananas but I like Oranges better!



2: How old are you? I'm 4-x-
80 (this is suppose to be a math problem but I couldn't get the more than less than keys to work =D)

3: Do you live on a prairie, woodland, swamp, city or other? Other

5: Scissors or glue? Probably Scissors!

6: Describe your dream house. OH DEAR! I don't know where to start! They might look something like this-





I know these houses are nothing like each other but I like a wide variety! Any thing from a farm house/castle/ tree house/ mansion , that has a fabulous garden is what I dream of having!

7: Is your room clean? I think it is but I have no idea! I am not at home right now!



8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? Hmmm! I have no idea! Here are a few- Eowyn from Lord of the Rings, Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean!


9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England? England!

10: What denomination are you? Non-denominational


11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!)? No.


12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? CHOCOLATE!


13: What is your favorite book? The Bible! you can look in my profile for other books I love!

14: Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate!



15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? Rice or Salad!



16: What is your favorite Olympic sport? Figure Skating



18: Describe yourself in three words. Christian (but you probably knew that), Bubbly, Kid Loving,



19: What chore do you hate? Dusting! It never goes away!



20: If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? I would ask myself ~Am I dreaming?~


I award -
Southern Maiden at Proverbs 8:22 & 23

Thanks again Kat!
In Christ,
~Mac


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us