Followers

Monday, May 24, 2010

A Ready Defense!


I just finished Josh McDowell's book "A Ready Defense." This is a wonderful book! I suggest that everyone read it! If you are just coming to know the Lord or you know Him but just want to read a book that will bring you closer to Jesus, read this book! I learned so much from it! If you have already read it, I would love to know what you thought of it.
In Christ,
~Mac
P.S. I just found this website where you can read some of the chapters for free! Here is the link: http://www.greatcom.org/resources/areadydefense/

2 comments:

  1. How many pages is it? I know Mr. McDowell can write some lengthy stuff. Just wondering, is it engaging at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is 464 pages long! It's really interesting!
    In Christ,
    ~Mac

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us