Followers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello!

I am so sorry I haven't posted sooner! I have been trying to limit my time on the computer because it was influencing my relationship with my siblings. I am going to try to post at least once a week though.
If you were wondering about my wisdom teeth, I no longer look like a chipmunk but I still have holes in the back of my mouth. I am ready for them to be gone!
I recently went to IPS (Institute for Photographic Studies). It was awesome! I learned so much. I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for my life, whether it is in photography or something else!
In Christ,
~Mac
Psalm 28:7~ The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us