Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

PRAYER STILL NEEDED!!

No other leads have developed and sadly it doesn't look like there will be anymore. KEEP PRAYING! THERE IS STILL HOPE WHEN JESUS IS INVOLVED!!

The rain just keeps coming! We did have a break though I believe on Tuesday.I haven't been able to ride at all!!! It's so frustrating. Also on Tuesday I had a piano lesson as well as the first 4-h meeting of the year!! It was awesome! We had an ice cream party!!! Mac should be on her way home now.I'm sure she will be posting pics when she's back home!!! Oh by the way I wrote an awesome story I'll be posting shortly. I'll also post one my best friend wrote as well! Her story is soooooo awesome!!

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us