Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well I just realized its been a week since our neighbor went missing! It's still so sad and depressing!! We're still praying and I ask that you please continue as well!!

Yesterday we went to a playday(a speed competition barrels, poles, stakes) and my best friend and her horse came home with me! Also she won her age group for the whole playday series which means she won the belt buckle!! It's so awesome!! We are sunburned as well and the only sunny spot in town just happened to be right over the arena!! When we arrived home at my house we found a box of puppies someone has dumped on us! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!

~ Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us