- You read your Bible?
- You talked to God?
- You praised God for all of His creation?
- You thanked God for the problems you have been having, even though you didn't feel like it? (God know what trials you personally need to face for the future.)
- You told your family you loved them?
- Your family all ate together at the same table for dinner?
- You played with your siblings instead of getting on the Internet?
- You thanked a sibling for something they had done (even if it was a really easy fast job for you)?
- You encouraged instead of bringing down?
Maybe you don't suffer with the ones above but what about these?
- You made your bed?
- You cleaned your room?
Take some time today to work on these. Don't be afraid to ask God for help- He is always there and is always waiting.
In Christ Jesus,