Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fun yet Tiring Day

This morning when I woke up (because of my alarm clock) I read my bible, ate breakfast, then it was off to my first tennis lesson! I had played tennis before with my siblings and daddy but I hadn't ever taken lessons. I was a little nervous at first but after awhile I adjusted! It was really fun!!!! We had a contest the team who could hit the ball over the net 10 times the quickest won and the looser had to run a lap around all three courts. The teams were backhand swing team and forward hand swing team. I was put on the backhand swing team. My team lost. :( So I got to run around the whole court, luckily I like running. Besides having to run around the whole court I can't wait for next week! After lunch we couldn't help ourselves and had to go to the park and play tennis. It's surprising what a couple of tips will do. I did much better than I had ever done!
After getting home I was informed that one of my brothers and I would be doing supper. We had the argument "What to cook!" Finally, after a couple of ideas, my little sister (the only sister I have) volunteered to cook grilled cheeses. I didn't really want to cook so after a little persuasion from my mother to make up my mind, I said "Okay." So all in all it has been a fun yet tiring day.
In Christ,
~Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us