Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Love

I've been thinking lately about what it means to love. Not love as in romance but love for one another. There are many ways we can "show" love but do we actually mean it in our hearts. When we say I love you do we say it to hopefully receive something in return or do we really mean it with all our heart? It's always easy to remember to say I love you when someone buys us something, but do we ever say it for no reason but to show that person we love them and truly appreciate them? I know this is something I need to work on. It seems I'm always too busy to stop.. slow down... and say ,"Mom thank you for all that you do for me." or "I really do love you ___.." We really desperately need to sincerely show one another we love them because wouldn't it be horrible to wake up one morning and find out that person has passed away!!!! I encourage you to join me in showing your family, friends, and the world that we love them!!

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us