Followers

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Thankful for...


I'm thankful for my friends! I have the greatest friends a person could ask for! It is so nice to have friends that love the Lord with all their hearts! I have friends that range in ages from 1 to... (I'm not really sure! =D) Thank you Lord for my friends!
Here are a few friendship quotes that portray my friendships!
"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway."
~ Jerome Cummings
A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.
~ Len Wein
"Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life."
~Anonymous
"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
~ Charles Caleb Colton

“A friend is a hand that is always holding yours, no matter how close or far apart you may be. A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care. A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.


~ Anonymous ( I could find who wrote it)

A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care to acquire. - La Rochefoucauld

Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure. - Jewish Saying

A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. For if not, they weren't true friends in the first place. - Sandy Ratliff

There are a lot more quotes but I liked these the best!

If you asked me what a true friend was I would say "A true friend will stick by you to the end no matter what!" I think my two closest friends (Lauren and Bridget) would do that!
Thanks Lauren and Bridget for being such awesome friends!
Praise the Lord for Friends!
In Christ,
~Mac
P.S. sorry about the funky writting and white spot! I have no idea what happened! =D
Note all of the quotes above were off of different sights from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us