Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm Thankful for...

I'm thankful for the Soldiers who have served and died to protect my freedom in the past, present, and future! I can't tell you how grateful I am to have people willing to protect this nation! I mentioned I am thankful for those who have served in the past because I am grateful for those who made the U.S.A. through the revolution and for those who have died in more recent wars but are not currently serving in the one right now! I want to give a special little thank you to my grandpa and grand bob for serving this country! You guys are the best grandpas a girl could have!
Thank you for serving this country in what ever station in the war you have or are in!
In Christ,
~Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us