Followers

Friday, November 13, 2009

The Sherwood Pictures Next Movie!

Sherwood Pictures is the church group that did Flywheel, Facing the Giants, and their most recent FIREPROOF. Their next movie is... (drum roll... feel the anticipation growing!)
Announcing November 15!
I will be posting about it either Sunday, which is the 15th, or Monday. I am about to die just waiting for the announcement! I haven't seen FIREPROOF yet, but I have heard that it is excellent! They have been posting clues weekly and thought I would share them! If you have seen the movies they will be a little more funny but if not I think you will enjoy them anyway.
Clue #1
Clue #2
Clue #3
Clue #4

I hope you enjoyed them! I was going to make them all the same size but the first one wouldn't behave. LOL:)
In Christ,
~Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us