Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let it snow!

Yippee! We got little snow earlier today! I was so excited! I just love to see snow fall!I was disappointed that it didn't stick, but it was SNOW! When I awakened this morning I learned that Kat's little sister and my little sister had set a trap for a raccoon! To our amazement they caught one! He was huge!(I don't know if it was a male or female so I just went with a male! =D) We decided to let it go instead of killing it! I am sorry to say that I didn't get a picture of it. Oh, I almost forgot to say that we (Kat, my brother, and I) played a round of Yahtzee in which I won! Games are so much fun to play when you can't go outside! If you haven't played Yahtzee you are missing out on a lot of fun!
In Christ,
~Mac

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad y'all ended up getting some snow. :) ours is melting, but still snowing!!!!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for posting on our blog! We have the comment moderation up. which means all posts will have to go past our parents before they are seen. Thanks again!

whos.amung.us